Rolling Safety Ladder (Flat Pack)
- 3 – 16 Step Sizes Available
- 450 lb. load rating
- 1″ Outer Diameter Round Smooth Steel Tubing
- The climbing angle is 59 degrees
- The steps are 7″ deep
- See chart below for tread options
- Standard 10″ deep top step with optional 20″ or 30″ top steps
- 12 – 16 Step Ladders Require Palletizing at Additional Cost
- Gray powder coated standard with high gloss powder coat finish
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA and ANSI Standards
- Cal OSHA Models Available
The below Rolling Safety Ladder pricing does not include shipping. Click the required model to get estimated freight and lead time included in a quote.
Serrated Tread Pricing
Performa Tread Pricing
DESCRIPTION: The Steel Rolling Ladder – 1500 Series Ladder ships Knocked Down. This is the assembly required version of our 1000 series. Packaged for shipping at a lower freight class the ladders require approx. 15 – 30 minutes to assemble, depending on size.
Ladders with 10″ deep top steps ship enclosed in shrink wrap, up to 11 steps. Twelve step and taller are shipped knocked-down on skids.
Call US @ 727-347-4820 or 1-888-242-3045 or Email US at firstname.lastname@example.org