Heavy Duty Rolling Ladder
- 9 – 15 Step Sizes Available
- 800 lb Load Capacity
- 50 Degree Climbing Angle Permits Forward Descent to Comply With ANSI Standards
- Heavy Duty Safe-Lock Caster System
- Steps are 7″ deep, with 12″ top step standard and an optional 24″ deep platform is available
- 1 1/4″ Outside Dimension Round Steel Tubular Base and Back
- Gray powder coated with high gloss powder coat finish
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA and ANSI Standards
- Cal Osha Models Available
The below Steel Rolling Ladder pricing does not include shipping. Click the required model to get estimated freight and lead time included in a quote.
Serrated Tread Pricing
Expanded Metal Tread Pricing
DESCRIPTION: The Heavy Duty Walk Down Steel Rolling Ladder is designed to withstand more abuse that is encountered in high traffic or industrial environments. The ladders ship disassembled and have a 50 degree climbing angle. 12-step and taller ladders ship skid mounted. Tread selections are expanded metal mesh or Grip Strut for heavy industrial environments. Optional Performa Perforated Tread available please call.
Call US @ 727-347-4820 or 1-888-242-3045 or Email US at email@example.com