STAINLESS STEEL ROLLING LADDERS
Our Stainless Steel Rolling Ladders are created with a form of steel containing chromium (typically grade 304) and are resistant to corrosion, tarnishing and rust. This makes them able to be steam-cleaned and sterilized. For these reasons it is the go to material for equipment used in food processing industry and many other industries that require sterile or clean room grade equipment.
If you need ladder access over a floor obstruction, please consider our stainless steel cantilever rolling ladders. The stainless steel cantilever rolling ladders are the best solution to get to hard-to-reach areas in your special environment.
- 5-12 Step Heights
- Ideal for wash down and corrosive environments
- Type T304 Stainless Steel construction
- Ladders have 14” deep top step standard
- Deeper top steps available on all models
- Bead blasted for uniform finish
- 450 lbs. capacity
- Built to OSHA and ANSI standards
- Large 10″ rubber wheels roll easily on rough surfaces