Steel & Aluminum Industrial Crossover Platforms
- 24″ Wide Steps
- Steel, or Aluminum Construction
- Diamond Plate, or Serrated Treading Available
- 500 lb load rating
- 50° Climb Angle with 8″ Step Rise
- 42″ Top Handrails with Mid-rail & 4″ Toe-board
- Stair sections have 24 1/8″ wide x 7″ deep steps.
- Gray Powder-coat Finish
- Legs have Floor Mounting Plates with 5/8″ Holes
- For Crossover Platforms made from Stainless Steel Contact Us
- Meets or exceeds OSHA & ANSI standards
DESCRIPTION: Our Industrial Crossover Platforms are constructed of heavy duty steel or aluminum with a powder coat finish. Crossover ladders are typically used to crossover piping, conveyors and roofs but can be used to cross any obstruction. Factory Supply’s selection of crossover platforms meet or exceed OSHA and ANSI standards. If you have questions about the rules and requirements for your cross-over application feel free to give us a call at 727-347-4820.
For any modifications to this design contact us here for a custom quote. These industrial crossovers can be customized to material, height, width, capacity, handrails, finish, and more. Contact Factory Supply for any questions about capabilities or code requirements.
The below Industrial Crossover Platform pricing does not include shipping. Click HERE to get estimated freight and lead time included in a quote.
Galvanized Steel Pricing
Call US @ 727-347-4820 or 1-888-242-3045or Email US at firstname.lastname@example.org