Factory Supply designed and manufactured the first Cantilever Rolling Ladder in early 2000’s for a custom ladder project. Since, it has become a standard product for several of our manufacturers due to its versatility.
- Cantilever Ladders provide an extended top platform without upright supports. This extended platform allows users vertical and horizontal access in areas that a standard rolling ladder could not reach. Cantilever Work Platforms are the ideal solution to get to hard-to-reach areas and are commonly found in applications such as Rail Cars, Tanks, Trucks, Food and Beverage Processing. Factory Supply also has a lightweight cantilever design that does not require a counter weight.
- The supported cantilever design has a base that extends the full length of the top platform.
- You will need 6-7″ of floor clearance to use the lightweight cantilever design.
- Unsupported cantilever ladders use heavy counterweights near the first step to offset the weight of a user on the edge of the over hanging platform.
- If your obstruction extends to the floor then the counter weighted cantilever design is what you would need.
- Factory Supply creates Custom Cantilever Ladders built to last.
- Customize tread type, castor design, materials, and safety features.