Galvanized Modular Work Platform
- 2-9 Steps Available
- Weight capacity is 50 lbs/sq ft (500-1000 lbs)
- Galvanized Steel Construction
- Stairs and Platforms are 30 inches wide
- Slip Resistant decking
- Stair railing height of 32 inches
- Platform railing height of 42 inches
- Handrails come with mid rails and toe boards
- Steps are 9 1/2″ deep with 45 degree incline angle allowing forward facing descent
- Meets All OSHA and ANSI standards
- (MASU) Stair Unit 18” to 81” high
- (MAEU) Platform End Support 18” to 81” high
- (MAPU) Platform Unit 30”, 60”, & 120” lengths
- (MAPR) Platform Railing match platform length
- (MASR) Stair Railing match stair unit number
- (T-ADPT) T-Adapter to attach one platform to the side of another platform
- (S-ADPT) Stair Adapter to attach stair unit to platform when using only one handrail or no handrail
- Call Factory Supply @ 1-888-242-3045 for assistance.
The below Modular Work Platform pricing does not include shipping. Click the required model to get estimated freight and lead time included in a quote.
DESCRIPTION: The Galvanized Steel Modular Work Platform is a multi-access system that is easy to assemble and has a number of configurations all designed to get you into the space you need to do your job. Sometimes processes change or building expansions leave less room for access. That’s when a multi-access system will come in handy because it’s so versatile and lightweight you’ll find yourself using it often. Where is the custom component system used? Just about everywhere!
Call US @ 727-347-4820 or 1-888-242-3045 or Email US at email@example.com