Rolling Safety Ladder
- 2 -7 Step Sizes Available
- 450 lb capacity
- 1″ square-tube technology is more abuse-resistant than conventional round tube design.
- Models with two, three, or four steps feature spring-loaded 3″ casters that compress to engage rubber-tipped legs, which provide traction and secure the ladder firmly in place when in use.
- Models with five or more steps feature 4″ casters and our exclusive Ezy-Lock® system, which plants ladder legs firmly to the floor when pressure is applied to the bottom step.
- Steps are 7″ deep and available in 16″, 24″, or 30″ widths. Top step is 14″ deep.
- Perforated or Grip Strut tread for slip-resistant footing
- Welded subassemblies provide superior strength.
- Meets OSHA standards
The below Rolling Safety Ladder pricing does not include shipping. Click the required model to get estimated freight and lead time included in a quote.
Serrated Tread Pricing
Perforated Tread Pricing
DESCRIPTION: The Rolling Safety Ladders roll with ease, yet lock securely in place while in use. They are ideal for a wide variety of warehouse, stockroom, maintenance and shop floor applications. Square tube construction is 40% stronger than round tubing.
Call US @ 727-347-4820 or 1-888-242-3045 or Email US at email@example.com